Presenting Golden Pointe Townhomes at The Waterways
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath, waterfront residence has 2,180 square feet of living space plus a 1 car garage. This well maintained, 2 story property, has a private elevator installed by the current owner, a custom designed kitchen with granite counters, a formal dining room and hurricane shutters. The floor plan is unique and has 1 bedroom on the main level and 3 bedrooms on the second floor. The community offers 24 hour manned security gate and a heated swimming pool. Golden Pointe residents have access to the tennis courts and use of the Spa facilities at The Point for an annual fee of $1,983.
Property Tour: 3788 NE 209th Te, Aventura, FL 33180
To view a tour of this property just click on START TOUR below:
This is a rare opportunity to own a waterfront townhome in this upgraded community in Aventura. For more information on this or any other South Florida real estate information contact me at (305) 329-4929 or [email protected]
Discussion: No Comments »|
Located along the intracoastal waterway in northeastern Miami-Dade County FL, Golden Pointe consists of 79 townhomes, a 24-hr manned security gate, community swimming pool, brick paver streets and driveways. The community was built in 1988. There are 2 and 3 story units with 1 and 2 car garage, some with private elevators. Many of the properties have water views, and all of them have private patios for entertaining.
The community offers 4 unique floor plans:
- A plan – 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, 1-car garage, 1,900 sq ft
- B plan – 4 bedrooms 4 baths + family room, elevator, 1-car garage, 2,860 sq ft
- C plan – 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, 2-car garage, 2,505 sq ft
- D plan – 3 bedrooms 3 baths + family room, 1-car garage, 2,180 sq ft
There are currently 4 units for sale in Golden Pointe with prices ranging from $698,000 to $850,000.
During the past 12 months there were 2 sales with the following statistics:
- average selling price: $445,000 (non-waterfront)
- average sale price per square foot: $195.61 (non-waterfront)
- average square footage: 2,505
- sale price to list price ratio: 86.32%
- highest sale price: $490,000 (non-waterfront)
- lowest sale price: $400,000 (non-waterfront, foreclosure sale)
For more information on Golden Pointe or any other questions please contact me at (305) 329-4929 or [email protected]
Discussion: 1 Comment »|